Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions of Quality Communication, located at Pascalstraat 20 in Barneveld.
Article 1 Applicability of the terms and condition
These terms and conditions apply to all offers and services to be provided by the Quality Communication language institute, unless explicitly agreed otherwise in writing.
Article 2. Agreements
- The agreements become final after written confirmation.
- Once the agreements have been confirmed in writing by Quality Communication, the language institute is bound by this.
Article 3. Payments
- The invoice for language training will be sent after the language institute has received the signed agreement.
- Payment must be made in accordance with the payment term indicated on the invoice.
- In the event that payment remains forthcoming, the client owes all costs, in addition to the principal and default interest. This concerns both judicial and extrajudicial costs, such as lawyer’s fees or bailiff’s costs.
- If the course participant failed to pay the amount due in time, the language institute will be entitled to deny the course participant access to the course.
Article 4. Registration, cancellation and course duration
- Final registration is formalised by returning the signed agreement by e-mail or post to Quality Communication, Pascalstraat 20, 3771 RT, Barneveld, the Netherlands.
- Course times are determined in consultation with the client and stated on the written agreement. If you are unable to attend a scheduled course, you must notify the language institute as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours before the scheduled course.
- The client/course participant has the right to move a maximum of two course dates and times, free of charge. To do so, the language institute must be notified 24 hours before the scheduled date. Deviating agreements must be laid down in the agreement in writing.
- If course participants do not notify (in time), the relevant course will be cancelled. Catching up on missed training is not possible once cancelled.
- A course of 15 classes must be completed within a consecutive period of no more than six months. If more than 15 classes are agreed on, the term will be extended on a pro rata basis.
- Courses cannot be cancelled once registration is complete.
Article 5. Liability
The language institute is only responsible for the execution of the assignment. The language institute is not liable for damage to and/or loss of property of the course participants.
Article 6. Complaints
Complaints must be submitted in writing, within eight days of the incident which the complaint relates to.
Article 7. Disputes
All disputes arising from offers and agreements are subject to the judgement of the court competent under Dutch law.
All agreements concluded under these conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law. These General Terms and Conditions have been filed with the Chamber of Commerce under file reference number 09077875.Intake form Levels in language command