Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions of Quality Communication Taaltrainingen B.V., located at Thorbeckelaan 75 in Barneveld.
Article 1 Application Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all by Quality Communication Taaltrainingen B.V. provided language trainings unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
Article 2. Agreements
- The agreements become final after written confirmation.
- As soon as the agreements have been confirmed in writing by Quality Communication Taaltrainingen B.V., the language institute is bound by this.
Article 3. Payments
- The invoice for the language training will be sent after the language institute has received the signed agreement.
- Payment must be made in accordance with the term stated in the invoice.
- In the event of default of payment, the client owes all costs, apart from the principal sum and the default interest. This concerns both the judicial costs and the extrajudicial costs such as lawyer or bailiff costs.
- If the client has not paid the amount due on time, the language institute is entitled to deny the student access to the course.
Article 4. Registration, deregistration and course duration
- Final registration takes place by returning the signed agreement to Quality Communication Taaltrainingen B.V.
- The times of the training sessions are determined in consultation with the person giving notice. If a planned training cannot take place, you must inform the language institute as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours before the planned training.
- The client/student has the right to move training dates and times free of charge. The language institute must then be informed 24 hours before the scheduled date and time .
- If students do not unsubscribe, or do not unsubscribe in time, that particular training will be cancelled. This training can no longer be overtaken.
- A training of 15 lessons must be completed within a continuous period of up to 6 months. If more than 15 lessons are agreed, the term will be extended pro rata.
- Training courses can not be cancelled after registration.
Article 5. Liability
The language institute is only liable for the execution of the assignment. The language institute is not liable for the loss and/or damage of property of the students.
Article 6. Complaints
These must be in writing. You can request the complaints regulations via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 7. Disputes
All disputes arising from quotations and agreements are subject to the judgment of the competent court on the basis of Dutch law.
All agreements concluded under these terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
The General Terms and Conditions have been filed with the Chamber of Commerce under no. 09077875.Intake form Levels in language command